Premium Pathfinder Outplacement Support €5,995
Our premium pathfinder support is geared towards senior managers and directors who are looking for much more intense and practical support from our consultant, those with specific skill sets that means job search may be more protracted in length and also those who have been away from the job market for a number of years. It is also ideal for individuals living outside of the UK looking to return home or relocate to the UK due to the option of including active marketing.
In addition to being provided with the outplacement support detailed within our pathfinder plus support, the package includes the option of either:
Having up to 10 face to face sessions and 12 months remote support, our sessions being ‘hands on’ help with CV tailoring etc
Have a headhunter actively contact to up to 100 companies on an individuals behalf along with up to six face to face sessions and 12 months remote support
Pro-active marketing option
Our pro-active marketing of an individual will be carried out by an experienced headhunter. It involves drawing up a target list of up to 100 businesses that the individual would be interested in working for, the list agreed in advance. The headhunter will contact key decision makers within the businesses (usually at MD, senior director or head of talent management level) in order to generate interest in the value the individual can add to their business with the intention of securing an exploratory interview. This can take several weeks to conclude and can be very successful, but there is no guarantee of positive results. This service is also not suitable for all job roles.
The service is available in both the Republic of Ireland and United Kingdom - the target list may cover both countries.
In addition it includes the 'pathfinder plus' support content
- Working with a highly experienced consultant, the support is tailored around individual needs. Our sessions for job hunters may cover:
- CV Writing / guidance / support covering optimising the CV for on-line CV databases. Also working with the individual on the content, layout and readability, along with achievement statements - our Consultant will often help to re-write the CV with the individual
- Completing application forms - guidance on technique and review of completed forms
- Helping to identify potential alternative career paths / roles and transferable skills
- Job search techniques and identifying CV databases to use, demonstrating the technology, setting up job alerts, using job crawlers, and networking / speculative approaches
- Working on optimising / or creating a ‘Linked In’ profile and networking via the site
- Recruitment agencies and how to use an ‘elevator pitch’ when following up applications
- Writing covering letters etc
- Creating an action plan of activity
- In depth interview preparation, including handling difficult interview questions and competency / value based interviews
- Conducting mock interviews - including the use of video if requested
- Helping prepare for an assessment centre
- Feedback and support in helping prepare presentations as part of the selection process
12 months unlimited telephone support
Our pathfinder package includes 12 months remote support provided by the consultant they have been working with. During normal office hours our consultant can be contacted for advice and guidance. The advantages of this additional support means our consultant can:
- Advise and feedback on completed application forms
- Support in the early and latter stages of job search, answering queries that arise
- Provide support in interview preparation as interviews come along helping to identify areas of potential questioning, predicting likely questions, and providing feedback on prepared answers
Job seekers guide / On-line support internet site
We provide two very comprehensive written guides to support our sessions:
The only job hunting guide you will ever need...!
The only interview guide you will ever need...!
The interview guide includes 270 interview questions with advice on preparing for them. In addition our on-line resource site has further support and guidance including videos on using the STAR technique and body language.
Location for support and who delivers it...
Support is provided by consultants who are based in Dublin and the surrounding area. They travel to where the individual to be supported is based and this includes in the past: Cork, Limerick, Castlebar, Mullingar, Derry N.Ireland.
Our support is usually delivered within five working days of assignment, held local to the individual in a private meeting room. We utilise Regus Business Centres predominantly - in Dublin the centres at: Ormond Quay Upper, Upper Pembroke Street, The Chase Sandyford, but in more rural areas convenient locations.
To contact us please telephone: 01 254 2468 (internationally: +353 1 254 2468 ) or email: email@example.com
© Copyright HTR Outplacement Limited