Full Day 1-2-1 Outplacement Support €575
The full day is totally open format and is usually used for job seeking advice although we will often cover self employment. In the day we are able to:
- Help write a CV from scratch / provide CV critique / advice on completing application forms
- Look at transferable skills and cover skill based CV writing
- Provide guidance on job searching including demonstrating technology such as CV databases
- Help formulate an action plan for the individual to move forward with
- Cover interview technique and help prepare answers to common and competency / value based potential interview questions
- Focus upon specific needs such as: In-depth interview support and guidance including interview practice (option to have the practice session videoed)
- Self employment support
- Work in-depth on transferable skills
- Help prepare for an assessment centre
If relevant, as part of this process we will also advise on transferable skills along with the advantages of both biographical and functional CV’s, and cover identity fraud protection which can be an issue with CV databases
Job search action plan
Our Consultant will focus the individual upon the best methods / techniques to use in their job search. This may include demonstrating how to upload a CV to a database; create a LinkedIn profile; set up job alerts; write a covering letter; conduct speculative approaches; utilise recruitment agencies effectively; network effectively; plus other support as required.
We cover in a practical way interview technique and how to identify potential areas of questioning along with handling / preparing answers for standard questions. Our comprehensive
Job seekers guides / On-line support internet site
We provide two very comprehensive written guides to support our sessions:
- The only job hunting guide you will ever need...!
- The only interview guide you will ever need...!
The interview guide includes 270 interview questions with advice on preparing for them. In addition our on-line resource site has further support and guidance including videos on using the STAR technique and body language.
Location for support and who delivers it...
Support is provided by consultants who are based in Dublin and the surrounding area. They travel to where the individual to be supported is based and this includes in the past: Cork, Limerick, Castlebar, Mullingar, Derry N.Ireland.
Our support is usually delivered within five working days of assignment, held local to the individual in a private meeting room. We utilise Regus Business Centres predominantly - in Dublin the centres at: Ormond Quay Upper, Upper Pembroke Street, The Chase Sandyford, but in more rural areas convenient locations.
To contact us please telephone: 01 254 2468 (internationally: +353 1 254 2468 ) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright HTR Outplacement Limited