Telephone : 01 254 2468 +353 1 254 2468 Email: email@example.com
COVID-19 UPDATE - We are currently delivering online support using screen sharing technology, packages from €225 to €825 - More details
Since 2000 our Consultants have inspired and supported several thousand individuals Ireland to secure new jobs or start their own businesses. Our services include face-to-face and online support delivered 1-2-1 or in workshops - CV writing, job hunting, interview skills, application forms, self-employment, retirement planning.
- Full Day Support €575
- Pathfinder Packages Include 2, 3 or 4 face to face sessions €1,200 (2) €1,650 (3) €2,200 (4) and 6 months remote support provided by the Consultant
- Pathfinder Plus €3,995 (8 face to face sessions and 12 months remote support)
- Premium Pathfinder €6,500 (includes the option of a headhunters contacting up to 100 potential employers on your behalf)
- 1-2-1 Individual Online Support €225 which includes 4 hours of support
- 1-2-1 Individual Online Support €300 which includes an extra 1.5 hours of time used to support 'live' interviews
- 1-2-1 Online Pathfinder €825 which includes16 hours of online sessions and 6 months telephone support from the consultant
- Online Workshops €655 for up to 15 people
So what makes us different? Our expertise...
All our outplacement consultants are experienced recruitment professionals, each having over 25 years experience in the recruitment industry; they are individuals who:
- understand the job market - private, public and third sector
- have literally reviewed thousands of CV’s over their careers and know how to optimise a CV for maximum impact
- have interviewed hundreds of people and are expert interview coaches
- have recruited for a vast array of job types across all sectors and numerous disciplines ...
Who better to provide outplacement support to job seekers?
Our outplacement consultants are also experts at identifying transferable skills and helping those who are looking at new careers or to change roles or employment sectors.
- our support is 'cutting' edge, updated as new technologies and job hunting techniques evolve; although we also heavily focus upon traditional methodology
- all telephone support is provided by our outplacement consultants and not a call centre
- our professional expertise is such that we train other organisations advisors and recruiters on CV writing; Interview technique and job search techniques
Our current record for helping an individual achieve employment is 23 hours - they had no CV and not even started to job hunt when we met them.