Pathfinder Plus Outplacement Support €3,995
Our pathfinder plus outplacement support is an enhanced pathfinder service providing greater face to face support. It provides up to 8 face-to-face meetings and telephone support for nine months.
The addition of more face to face support means the individual can use the extra sessions to meet with our consultant prior to an actual interview and practice / formulate answers to potential areas of questioning. They may also use the sessions for support in assessment centre activities and preparation; along with support in developing presentation skills and reviewing presentation content. For those at a career crossroads the sessions may also be used to explore career choices and options.
- Working with a highly experienced consultant, the support is tailored around individual needs. Our sessions for job hunters may cover:
- CV Writing / guidance / support covering optimising the CV for on-line CV databases. Also working with the individual on the content, layout and readability, along with achievement statements - our Consultant will often help to re-write the CV with the individual
- Completing application forms - guidance on technique and review of completed forms
- Helping to identify potential alternative career paths / roles and transferable skills
- Job search techniques and identifying CV databases to use, demonstrating the technology, setting up job alerts, using job crawlers, and networking / speculative approaches
- Working on optimising / or creating a ‘LinkedIn’ profile and networking via the site
- Recruitment agencies and how to use an ‘elevator pitch’ when following up applications
- Writing covering letters etc
- Creating an action plan of activity
- In depth interview preparation, including handling difficult interview questions and competency / value based interviews
- Conducting mock interviews - including the use of video if requested
- Helping prepare for an assessment centre
- Feedback and support in helping prepare presentations as part of the selection process
9 months unlimited telephone support
Our pathfinder package includes 9 months remote support provided by the consultant they have been working with. During normal office hours our consultant can be contacted for advice and guidance. The advantages of this additional support means our consultant can:
- Advise and feedback on completed application forms
- Support in the early and latter stages of job search, answering queries that arise
- Provide support in interview preparation as interviews come along helping to identify areas of potential questioning, predicting potential questions, and providing feedback on prepared answers
Job seekers guide / On-line support internet site
We provide two very comprehensive written guides to support our sessions:
The only job hunting guide you will ever need...!
The only interview guide you will ever need...!
The interview guide includes 270 interview questions with advice on preparing for them. In addition our on-line resource site has further support and guidance including videos on using the STAR technique and body language.
Location for support and who delivers it...
Support is provided by consultants who are based in Dublin and the surrounding area. They travel to where the individual to be supported is based and this includes in the past: Cork, Limerick, Castlebar, Mullingar, Derry N.Ireland.
Our support is usually delivered within five working days of assignment, held local to the individual in a private meeting room. We utilise Regus Business Centres predominantly - in Dublin the centres at: Ormond Quay Upper, Upper Pembroke Street, The Chase Sandyford, but in more rural areas convenient locations.
To contact us please telephone: 01 254 2468 (internationally: +353 1 254 2468 ) or email: email@example.com
© Copyright HTR Outplacement Limited